The process to order Adelaide Jeep Club clothing through our supplier Beemede is as follows:
- Visit their website at: http://www.beemede.com.au
- Click on their ‘Our Suppliers’ link and have a look through the various types of clothing each manufacturer has and write down the brand, code/colour, and size you would like. (eg: JB’s 210 Polo 210B XL)
- Then either e-mail John Cullen: email@example.com or tell him at the monthly meeting what you would like.
- A bulk order will be put in on behalf of everyone every few months (July, November, and March).
This makes it easier for the embroidery people and cheaper for us.
- You can also supply your own clothing if you wish.
On average a polo shirt will cost from $13 - $25 approx (depending on the material and design you choose) and the fleece jackets will be approx $40.
If you supply your own clothing the cost of embroidery is approx $12.
Please email any orders, questions or comments to John Cullen: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are examples of previous shirts the club has used.
There are now 100's of options available in all sizes with this new system!